Who we are
SpaceTec Partners SRL (“we”) are a company registered in Belgium and Germany. Our registered offices are: Avenue Louise 89, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium and Rumfordstrasse 10, D-80469 München, Germany.
We are organising the WEkEO Jupyter notebook competition under contract with EUMETSAT to build a library of WEkEO Jupyter notebook examples and award the best teams with cash prizes.
How we use and manage your personal data
We are the data controller in respect of the WEkEO Jupyter notebook competition, which aims to build a library of WEkEO Jupyter notebook examples, and reward the best notebooks with a cash prize.
We will collect the following personal data:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Link to your GitHub or related website where your Jupyter notebook is hosted
We will retain your personal data for 1 month after the award ceremony of the WEkEO Jupyter Notebook competition, to finalise any communications with the participants and winning teams.
We will not transfer your personal data outside the EU.
We will share your personal data with other third parties:
- SpaceTec Partners GmbH, as data processor and contractor for the WEkEO Jupyter notebook competition
- AwardForce, as the tool for submitting your notebooks and team information
- MailerLite, as the tool for sending out notifications and information to the participating teams during and after the competition
- Webex, as the tool for hosting webinars and the award ceremony
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
We have a wider corporate privacy notice available on our website: www.spacetec.partners. However, if you have concerns or questions about how we process your personal data more generally, or would otherwise like to exercise your rights:
- to withdraw your consent at any time;
- to make a subject access request for a copy of your personal data;
- to request that we correct your personal data if they are inaccurate or out of date;
- to request that we erase your personal data;
- to request that a restriction is placed on the processing of your personal data;
- to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal data that you originally supplied to us, and where possible transmit that data directly to another data controller;
- to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- to not be subject to automated decision making including profiling.
In respect of your personal data that we are processing, you are able to contact our Data Protection Officer via email@example.com.
If you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Autorité de la protection des données – Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit (APD-GBA), by writing to Rue de la Presse 35 – Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Bruxelles – Brussel, firstname.lastname@example.org.